Gates Engine Idler Pulley 38009
Tensioners and idler pulleys are a wear item and should be replaced when the tensioner requires replacement.
- Durable steel and thermoplastic contruction
- Designed to withstand corrosive, damaging contaminants such as dust, grit and salt
- Reduced wear, vibration and friction on belts
- Extended belt service life
The Gates DriveAlign Idler Pulley is made to the same high standards and specifications as the parts supplied to the car manufacturers (OE). Gates has a complete line of idler pulleys for V- belt drives.
- Made of steel and thermoplastic, Gates DriveAlign idler pulleys provide excellent wear resistance, heat dissipation and dampening.
- They resist dust, grit, salt, and other contaminants that reduce pulley life. The extra long life bearings are designed to operate under high temperatures and exhibit less wobble.
- Gates idler pulleys also reduce wear, vibration and friction on belts, thereby extending belt service life.
Gates top selling DriveAlign Idler Pulley part numbers are available in hang sell packaging. The packaging offers merchandising versatility for front and/or back of store or workshop, and has easy to reference application information on back of the pack.
Replacing a Belt? Read this first!
To reduce belt warranty problems, comebacks and labor claims, Gates recommends that all Accessory Belt Drive System (ABDS) components, including the belt, tensioners, and pulleys, be replaced at the same time.
ABRO Carb & Choke Cleaner 20% More 340g (12 Oz.)
50W Super LED Industrial 3000 Lumen Work Light
Tru-Grit Citrus Smack Hand Cleaner